please advise on how i should respond to this email, received from a friend of mine from the gambia. you can read the context if you look from bottom to top:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
| GREAT TO HEAR FROM YOU | |
| From: | Lamin J C------- (c----------e@yahoo.co.uk) |
| Sent: | March 25, 2008 8:55:48 AM |
| To: | Lisa D----r (l---------r@hotmail.com) |
Hello Lisa,
Great feeling after recieving this mail from you, bcos have been wondering why you never write back to me.
LISA, I have never tell you this , but i am seriously IN LOVE WITH YOU. when you where in the Gambia here , i never tell you when you where here bcos you might think a white lady ( Toubab ) in the Gambia that why. Lisa since i first set my eyes on you it touches my heart so deeply that i realize how one could fall in love instaneously.
I can never stop thinking about you, that why i always write you and i feel is very necessary to let you know that i love you so much .
i wish you understand what i am saying and i wish you love as well.
thanks
----- Original Message ----
From: Lisa D----r
To: Lamin J C----y
Sent: Monday, 17 March, 2008 5:48:33 PM
Subject: RE: greeting
Hi Lamin,
I hope you're well. I'm doing well, but very busy with work and school - sorry I didn't reply to your last email yet. I have one month left of school, and then I have to look for a job for the summer. How is the Gambia? It must be getting warm by now. Here we have 3 feet of snow on the ground, so it has been hard to walk or drive anywhere. It is getting sunny though, and I hope it will all melt soon. I wish I was back there though... I would love to go to the beach right now!
Have a good one,
Lisa
From: Lisa D----r
To: Lamin J C----y
Sent: Monday, 17 March, 2008 5:48:33 PM
Subject: RE: greeting
Hi Lamin,
I hope you're well. I'm doing well, but very busy with work and school - sorry I didn't reply to your last email yet. I have one month left of school, and then I have to look for a job for the summer. How is the Gambia? It must be getting warm by now. Here we have 3 feet of snow on the ground, so it has been hard to walk or drive anywhere. It is getting sunny though, and I hope it will all melt soon. I wish I was back there though... I would love to go to the beach right now!
Have a good one,
Lisa
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 14:34:29 +0000
From: c----------e@yahoo.co.uk
Subject: greeting
To: l---------r@hotmail.com
hello lisa,lisa, how are you doing , hope all is well. i do write to you but no replythanks
2 comments:
what can i say, i don't blame the guy.
Post a Comment