to live
"to live is so startling it leaves little time for anything else" - emily dickinsonright now life is so overwhelming, it leaves little time to live.
i am excited for my new blog home. like a new and pretty journal. i hope it brings with it some new and pretty thoughts
2 comments:
Also I promise to attempt to have new thoughts with you if you promise to do the same for me.
In related news, I enjoy sounding ridiculous on the internet.
(Do I have to do this word verification thing every time I want to comment? Is it annoying that I've already made two useless comments on your blog? :) )
i quite like the colours/format you have selected and feel that there is great potential for said new format. i will keep my mouth shut on the existence of this locale, until such time as you are ready to make the big reveal.
-kp
Post a Comment