Saturday, July 25, 2009

also: a desperate plea

what colour duvet would you pair with yellow walls? a nice yellow, but yellow all the same. if you could just select it for me from ikea.ca thatwouldbegreatthanks.

5 comments:

Bethany said...

i'd go for white. i love white duvet covers. and ikea has a couple of cute ones. i am available to discuss further.

jen said...

Hmm. I was looking for something green, and then I found the "KAJSA TRÄD", which I think I like. In green.

Joel Kelly said...

slate grey. as simple as you can find. can't go wrong!

kerry said...

i would not like white bedding! you'd have to do laundry so frequently! it's pretty in pictures, but the reality seems too difficult. i like joel's grey suggestion and i like this duvet cover: http://www.ikea.com/ca/en/catalog/products/10145795 (Beata Blom)

Bethany said...

i stand by my suggestion as long as you don't have cats. kerry, white bedding would not work for you. but it's bleachable. which is awesome.