Holey Socks! I have restarted blogging at a new address. I know. I'm all about confusion. Um, you are good at Etsy. I haven't Etsyed in ages. Need to, soon ... also, Tash is double booking. Are you hanging out with her on Friday night? Because I am too.
3 comments:
love it! i wish i was as good at etsy as you are.
Oooh, so good. I cheked out the bookend one and it is now sold out. So sad.
Also I leave for the Holidays on Saturday. Are you here yet? Wanna hang out Friday night?
Holey Socks! I have restarted blogging at a new address. I know. I'm all about confusion. Um, you are good at Etsy. I haven't Etsyed in ages. Need to, soon ... also, Tash is double booking. Are you hanging out with her on Friday night? Because I am too.
Post a Comment